bellewritedownastory

bellewritedownastory
its just a little girl story.....

Friday, March 4, 2011

oh pleaseee

give me back my life....
my love...

i really want to be happy....
as what i should be...

i lose my self...
my i met u...
i lose my love...
when he did tht to me..
seriously..
i hate u!

go away!!!
i dun need u..
da one who destroy my life..
my love..

i juz wanna kill u..
oh yes...
i really waNT TO do tht...
coz u dun deserve anybody!

and im scared that..
u might do da same thing..
do other people...
to other girl tht full with love..
in their heart..

im scared tht u might destroy tht..
from their heart...

u should be death by now!

oh GOD....

please...... give him da punishment...
tht he deserve...
coz im no longer be wif him..
to stop his evilllness thing!


No comments: